- Four-year-old desk from Ikea; solidly constructed, highly configurable, but saddled with the unfortunate product name of “Jerker”.
- Aging but highly reliable and much-loved PowerMac 9600/350 under the Jerker; runs Mac OS 9.1 and contains 192 MB of RAM, an amount which was once considered a handsome sum of memory, but which can now be obtained for free in a box of Frosted Flakes.
- PowerBook G3/266; runs Mac OS X 10.2.1, contains 384 MB of RAM.
- Genuine New York Yankees baseball cap, size 7 and one-quarter, circa 1990, sitting atop Umax scanner; it is a bit, um, well-worn (the hat, that is).
- 架子上摆满了O'Reilly and Associates出版的书籍，减去了最近获得的Jeffrey Friedl的华丽副本“掌握正则表达式”，第二版，目前居住在床边。